Schemes in collaboration with NHFDC
This Corporation has been nominated Channelising agency for NHFDC for providing loans to handicapped people for various income generating self employment schemes.
- Any handicapped person with 40% or more disability between the age group of 18 to 60 years.
- Relevant educational / technical/ vocational qualification/ experience and background.
There is no income limit for availing loan but 90% of loan cases would be covered out of the handicapped persons with income Up To Rs. 5.00 Lacs .
- 100% Up To Rs. 50,000/-
- 95% above Rs.50,000 & Up To Rs.1.00 Lacs
- 90% above Rs. 1.00 Lacs & Up To Rs. 5.00 Lacs
- 85% above 5.00 Lacs
- Remaining amount is contributed corporation and loanee.
PROCEDURE FOR TAKING LOAN:-
Any Handicapped person with 40% or more disability desirous of availing loan can apply on the prescribed application form available free of cost from District offices. Application duly attested is to be submitted to the Distt. Offices . Then cases are referred to screening committee for scrutiny .Cases are then sent to the Head Office for sanction . After that cases are sent to District offices for execution of Mortgage deed .There after payment is made subject to completion to all formalities.
For more information, scheme is also available in the web site of the Ministry www.socialjustice.nic.in